Monday, August 16, 2010

Why I want to be an Archaeologist

I want to be an Archaeologist because they get to travel around the world and discover old bones and fossils that were left in the past and its not a job where you have to sit around in a room all day and research and write paragraphs about the discovery you made. Showing new questions around and to the world would be amazing. I like to do research to but I also like to get outside and dig. Most of the time you have to do some research on whatever you found but like I said I dont really like sitting inside a room and writing all day. Archaeologists are also really cool because they dont just study on one subject. There are many things people haven't discovered yet. I think this would be a good job for me because most of the time I can figure out things but if I get stuck I can always find a way to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment