Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The place I call Home Reflection

Overall I think I did good on my presentation but next time I could use a peer editor and it would be helpful if I double checked my work. Also some of my information was incorrect because some of the sites had incorrect information. I think I did good on my environmental factors and background information. I could use some correct information for my population and more information on how malaysia got captured by the Japanese and the British. For my next presentation I found out that someone people have notes and it summarizes the slide for you. I don't know about other people but for me it really helps because when I present I have trouble remembering it and I remember it because when the rubric says that you have to memorize it, memorizing will help you get a better grade. Also I found that using notes is helpful because the other presentations that were good, most of the presenters were using notes. Next time I could use a peer editor and notes. This will give me a better grade depending on how much I researched and how much thought is put into it. Overall I think I did OK but I could use a little more information and I need to check my information.

No comments:

Post a Comment