Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Eternal Jew

When I first looked at the picture, I saw that the person in the picture was a Jew. An ugly Jew. When I saw this, I felt really bad for the Jews because thats not what they really look like. They Germans are only trying to make people think that the Jews are ugly and dirty and they are responsible for every bad thing that has happened in Germany. Another thing that made me feel bad was the title. The title was "The Internal Jew" and that just made me feel really bad. I also saw that in the picture, it shows that the Jew has stolen money from the German bank and they are to be put in concentration camps and they are also to be put into labor.

The coat that the Jew was wearing looked really nice so what I thought was that the Jew either stole it from a German or he used the money that was stolen to buy a really nice coat. Another thing that I saw was the stone that was in his left arm. That stone had a communist sign on it and I also realized it was in the shape of Germany. What I think this symbolizes is that the Jews are stealing Germany's money, and Germany itself. I think this because the stone is in the Jew's arm and it represents stealing. Those are some things I saw and what I think it symbolized.

No comments:

Post a Comment