Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Learning Profile

I learn best when the teacher writes what we are supposed to do on the board. I like this way of learning because if I ever forget what I need to do in class, then I can look at the board. If the teacher tells us what to do by talking, I will probably forget what to do. That has happened to me a lot of times and after a while some of my teachers found it annoying because I would keep on asking them questions. In all, I like this because I am a visual learner.

When I am in class and learning, I need to have a pen with me because I often like to click it or flip it. This is another thing that I find drives teachers crazy. It drives them crazy sometimes because if they are not gestalt, they often don't do that kind of thing. Also last year I often got in trouble because I would click and click and they would get really annoyed so I had to stop and when I stopped, I often lost interest on what we were doing. Also when I am in class, I have to sit in a place where I can see easily with my left eye. Also, I have to sit in a place where I can hear with my right ear easily because when we did the tests to see which side of the body (leg, arm, ear, eye) we were, I found out that I am all right except for my eye. Those are some things I need to do when I am in class. I would like my teachers to know this about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment