Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My 10 Memories

Taylor Mali, a famous poet that is known world-wide came to ISKL. He told us about his life and all his techniques for when he got up on all the stages and told his poems. He encouraged us to dig deep down into our memories and find ten and write about them. Here are some of mine.

I remember the time when I was two and I cut my head open at my favorite pizza restaurant.

I remember the time when I got the best present ever on the worst day of my life.

I remember the time when I had just finished school and my grandmother picked me up for a change and I asked her why she picked me up. She said that I had gotten a baby sister.

I remember the time when I got in a car with my dad and I kick the gear shifter by accident and the car rolled all the way down the hill.

I remember the time when i was in a ring floater in the pool and I accidentally bent down and my head went into the water and stayed there for about 15 seconds and when my mom noticed she jumped into the pool and got me.

I remember when I was about 4 and my croc got stuck inside an escalator

No comments:

Post a Comment