Monday, October 18, 2010

Mudskipper Story

I had just finished breakfast and walked into my mom and dad's room. I had a feeling it was a very special day but i didn't know why. I have a sister in my family, an older one. Shes really annoying. So when she woke up we went outside to play. She made me. We played soccer until we got really tired. While we were playing we heard sounds that sounded like elephant foot steps.As soon as we were going to check it out, our worst enemy came. The humans. As soon as we saw them my sister and I quickly climbed back into our house, got in our bedrooms and locked the doors. This was a very scary moment.

What were they doing asked my friend johnny. We looked closely  and saw that they were planting mangroves. There was a huge line of people. They were saying " gee, this looks really fun but I hope we wont fall and get MUD SKIPPERS in our boots". As soon I heard that word I told  myself that I had to get in at least one of their boots. Squish squish one of them had already gone. I tried to get in one of their boots but he was just too fast. Luckily he fell down and yes! I got in his boot. It was so cool having not to walk but I was still moving. It was like I was flying to another country!

Well my time has come so I hopped out of his boot. It took a while for the line to go away but at least I met new friends. I met new friends because my house was right beside them and there was no way I could get there without dying. I had to wonder around my village and find and play with friends so that it would waste my time and I didn't have to stay in one place doing nothing for the whole day. Sometimes bad things can lead to a really happy moment and it can help you by entertaining you and help you live safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment